<body>


Thursday 16 October 2008
not good at allllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!
oops!!!

looks like eoghain likes lil else he wouldnt have asked her to have coffee with him!!! i thought they looked a bit into each other on tuesday night!!!! i mean, i am happy for her but what about josh??????

shes just come home and i asked her what the deal with between her and eoghain and she said they were just friends and he surprised her when he rang her today and asked her out for coffee. i believe her, but then she was pulling on her wooly hat and changing her shoes into her boots and i asked her where she was going and she said she was going to the pub with eoghain!!!! so i dunno what thats all about!!! she told me not to give her one of my looks and i said i thought she was moving pretty quick, and she threw her boot at me. honestly im such a joker!!!!! hehe
i told her we were planning to go pub anyway and were going to ask her to come cos its quids night, and she told me to stop asking as though she was on a date, when we get there i gotta ring her and we're all gonna sit together.

anyway, so theyre friends, so what????????? you just need to tell josh that!!!

xoxoxoxo

“thoughts shared at 17:01”

0 comments
about me
i'm camps, i'm 20, from leicester, studying at Sheffield Hallam uni with my best friend Lil! love life, try to be happy and smiley, a bit loopy, but that's me! love shopping, spending money, going to fabulous parties! and love being skinny!

wishlist
  • to be skinny
  • to be adored
  • to be rich and famous!

    contact
    email me at lauren.camps@yahoo.co.uk

    recent entries
    yayyyyyness someone has answered my prayers!!! act...

    oh and ps:// whos hosting the party this weekend??...

    dammit i hate waking up early all of the time!!!!!...

    i think lil really upset josh last night we went o...

    so jordon just rang me telling me how gutted josh ...

    me and lil had a huge chat about everything last n...

    were homeeee!!! the party was fabulous, god jordon...

    YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, it's me and lil against the wor...

    i wish lil would get in touch!!!! ive rang jordon,...

    i think the best thing to do right now is take lil...


    archives

  • September 2008
  • October 2008


  • credits
    Designer: SPLASH!
    Resources: 1 | 2